SvenskaEnglishGermanPolish

                            Responsible for the content: Lena Johansson, Karlskrona kommun. Photo: Lena Johansson unless otherwise stated 
Kronobageriet

34

Kronobageriet

The Crown bakery


The three-storey high bakery is from the 1730’s. It was here that the “hardtack”, the sailors’ sea biscuits, and the “ammunition bread” for those on shore duty were made. The ships with flour from the Crown mill at Lyckaby were unloaded at the nearby quay.