SvenskaEnglishGermanPolish

                            Responsible for the content: Lena Johansson, Karlskrona kommun. Photo: Lena Johansson unless otherwise stated 
Wasaskjulet

27

Wasaskjulet

The Wasa Shed

 
The Wasa Shed is a covered slipway and building berth which was spacious enough to allow the construction of a 70-gun warship. Its name derives from the ship of the line Wasa that was built there in 1778. The intricate roof structure is supported by sturdy stone pillars.