SvenskaEnglishGermanPolish

                            Responsible for the content: Lena Johansson, Karlskrona kommun. Photo: Lena Johansson unless otherwise stated 
Amiralitetskyrkan

10

Amiralitetskyrkan

The Admiralty Church

 
Consecrated in 1685, the Admiralty or Ulrica Pia church was designed to hold a congregation of some 4,000 and intended to serve the spiritual needs of the Navy. The statue outside the church holding the poor box is that of “old Rosenbom”, a sailor from the eighteenth century.